Monday 20 January 2014

Enough Said 2013 [English]

Download Torrent
Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Seeds: 139 Leechers: 91
Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Stars: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener
Director: Nicole Holofcener

Enough Said 2013 torrent

Review: Went to see this movie not really knowing what to expect, I did not go to the theater I go, I just wanted to see it because it will be one of the last films Gandolfinis James and I love the whole Gandolfini. It turned out that I got more than I expected, it actually turns out to be one of my favorite films this year, not only because of Gandolfini, but because of other actors like Julia Louis-Dreyfus in circulation and many others. Love what they did with him, and I am very pleased that James Gandolfini great life would end in a memorandum that great. So please, if the film is playing somewhere, maybe in the independent theater, you should consider to see this movie, whether it's your fan Gandolfini or just a funny movie, this movie is great for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment