Wednesday 13 November 2013

Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events 2004 DVDRip [by VebSort]

Download Torrent
Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Seeds: 138 Leechers: 57
Year: 2004
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Family
Stars: Jim Carrey, Jude Law, Meryl Streep
Director: Brad Silberling

Lemony Snickets A Series of Unfortunate Events 2004 torrent

Review: OK ... I really liked the movie and I felt that he won everything I wanted it on the books, and more. However, while it may not be surprising that it was the best set I've ever seen.They points are nicely made, well done whoever it was that made them ... Picture was fun, and the animation is excellent harmony with the tone books.very funny ... keep it up! Also, I would add, than Jim Carrey with the role of Count Olaf is great, and although it may not be a big fan of his previous work, they provided much needed humor to keep the story moving viewer intrigued

No comments:

Post a Comment