Thursday 14 November 2013

Django Unchained 2012 Eng [planeta777]

Download Torrent
Size: 815 mb
Files: 3


Seeds: 132 Leechers: 58
Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Western
Stars: Jamie Foxx, Christoph Waltz, Leonardo DiCaprio
Director: Quentin Tarantino

Django Unchained 2012 torrent

Review: Absolutely loved every minute of this film. I'm usually not too crazy about the movies Tarantinos, but this is definitely the best one I've seen in a long time. Players are chosen perfectly. The use of employees of the newspaper. When I first I was somewhat skeptical and think this is the end of the period for an hour to watch the film (the film that is HR 3), but it grabbed my attention from the very beginning I did not even want to Get up and go to the bathroom, anything that might be missing. I'm very particular about the mass, which is not usual, having been in the top 5 for me nothing, that's for sure. Grieg be comprehensive. When I got home, hard common sense things that more research is being done in it, and he loved her more! All in all, I recommend this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment